PRIORITY POINTS SYSTEM
The goal of the Panther Club Priority Points System is to reward loyalty and generosity while determining priority for certain benefits of Panther Club membership. Twice a year (June 20 and December 31), each active Panther Club member is assigned a rank based on their cumulative priority points. This ranking determines one's priority for season tickets and parking, seating/parking upgrades and other benefits.
Print/Download: Panther Club Priority Points System
Below is a breakdown of significant benefits associated with priority point rank.
- Men's and Women's basketball regular season tickets and parking
- Football Seating: Away Games and ACC affiliated Bowl games
- Football parking upgrades
- Men's/Women's ACC Basketball Tournament Tickets
- Men's/Women's NCAA Tournament Tickets (2nd round thru Final)
- Football seat location changes
In addition to the personal rewards associated with supporting Pitt student-athletes, there are numerous benefits tied to Panther Club membership. Take a moment to review our membership benefits chart. Attached is new membership benefits chart.
Download/Print: Panther Club Member Benefits
Should you have any questions regarding Panther Club Membership Benefits or Priority Points, please contact the Panther Club at PantherClub@athletics.pitt.edu or 412-648-8889.