- The ACC Digital Network, in partnership with the Pitt Panthers, revealed its plans to provide exclusive, all-access coverage of National Letter of Intent Signing Day across its multiple digital and social platforms in a unique collaboration between the conference's official digital network and the school.
ACC Digital Network host Jeff Fischel will be inside the war room in Pittsburgh at the UPMC Sports Performance Complex on Wednesday to provide fans with an unprecedented, inside look into all of the excitement and drama of Signing Day for one of college football's most historic programs. Fans will be able to watch first-hand as Head Coach Pat Narduzzi and his staff learn which players have officially signed their letters of intent to play for the Panthers and have their first conversations with the newly signed Panthers.
The entire Pitt community celebrates this annual event and the team anticipates more than 100 visitors throughout the day including current and former players, family members, coaches and university leaders. The day's special guests will include former Pitt All-American and current Los Angeles Rams Pro Bowl defensive tackle Aaron Donald.
"There is a lot of excitement and emotion that occurs on National Signing Day," Pitt head football coach Pat Narduzzi said. "It is a really impactful moment when I receive a call from a young man and his family, telling me he has signed his letter to continue his academic and athletic career at the University of Pittsburgh. We are looking forward to providing a special view into what this day is like from start to finish. We were already really excited about our 2017 recruiting class and the opportunity to team up with the ACCDN gives us another great reason to look forward to Wednesday."
"Coach Narduzzi has incredible passion for Pitt Football," said ACCDN Executive Producer Andy Siegel. "When we first discussed the idea, his eyes lit up knowing this could truly show Panthers fans and the college football world what a special program he has. We're thrilled to be collaborating on this exciting day."
Additional insider access will be granted on social media beginning at 6:00am ET, including:
- Facebook (facebook.com/theACC): Live with ACCDN Host Jeff Fischel and coaches, plus exclusive video behind the scenes of the day.
- Twitter (@theACCDN): Emotional videos, funny moments, detailed inside info from within the walls of the War Room.
- SnapChat (theACCDN): A Pitt Football Player takes over and snaps us throughout the day.
- Instagram (@theACCDN): An exclusive story of the images of a day with unprecedented access.
The ACC Digital Network (theACCDN) is a joint venture between Silver Chalice, a leading digital sports and entertainment media firm and Raycom Sports, a long-time television producer and partner of the Atlantic Coast Conference. The television-quality, cross-platform digital video network covers the spectrum of one of the nation's top intercollegiate athletic conferences, featuring both live programming and original on-demand content throughout the entire year. All ACCDN videos are viewable on theACC.com, the ACC mobile and tablet app, as well as various streaming and connected mobile and TV devices such as Amazon Fire, Apple TV, go90TM and Roku. For more information, visit and follow @theACCDN on Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
Pitt Places 10 on Athlon's Preseason All-ACC Team
Pitt Student-Athletes Share Experiences from Haiti Trip
Pitt Football Unveils Young Alumni Ticket Program
Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Donates $20,000 to Pittsburgh Charities
Star Wars Night at Pitt Football
Pat Narduzzi and Chris Doleman compete in Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge