Pitt Volleyball will host five camps throughout the summer
Panthers to Hold Clinic at the Fitzgerald Field House
Panthers Set to Face No. 25 Colorado State, CSU Bakersfield and UC Santa Barbara.
Panthers will Split Up and Square Off to Prepare for Season
Pitt Volleyball will host five camps throughout the summer.
Lindsey Campbell enters her fifth season at Pitt and her fifth season with head coach Dan Fisher. Prior to arriving at the University of Pittsburgh, Campbell spent two years as an assistant coach at Concordia University under Fisher.
- Helped lead the Panthers to their first NCAA tournament appearance in 12 years
- Coached a Pitt team that won over 20 games for the third consecutive year
- Being a defensive-minded coach, Campbell helped Jenna Potts towards ranking fifth in the ACC in blocks with 160 total blocks, averaging 1.32 per set, and fifth in the ACC in hitting percentage with .353.
- By helping defensively, Campbell aided the team towards a 25-9 overall record and a 15-5 record in the ACC
- Coached Angela Seman as she led the team in digs (486), finishing with 3.95 per set.
Williams Set for U.S. Collegiate National Volleyball Training and Competition
Fisher Adds Rosignol to 2017 Roster
Pitt Volleyball Announces 2017 Schedule
Van Buskirk Named to Canadian Women’s National Team Roster
Pitt Student-Athletes Share Experiences from Haiti Trip
Williams Selected to U.S. Collegiate National Volleyball Team - Minneapolis Program