Pitt Volleyball will host five camps throughout the summer
Panthers to Hold Clinic at the Fitzgerald Field House
Panthers Set to Face No. 25 Colorado State, CSU Bakersfield and UC Santa Barbara.
Panthers will Split Up and Square Off to Prepare for Season
Pitt Volleyball will host five camps throughout the summer.
Lindsey Campbell enters her fifth season at Pitt and her fifth season with head coach Dan Fisher. Prior to arriving at the University of Pittsburgh, Campbell spent two years as an assistant coach at Concordia University under Fisher.
- Helped lead the Panthers to their first NCAA tournament appearance in 12 years
- Coached a Pitt team that won over 20 games for the third consecutive year
- Being a defensive-minded coach, Campbell helped Jenna Potts towards ranking fifth in the ACC in blocks with 160 total blocks, averaging 1.32 per set, and fifth in the ACC in hitting percentage with .353.
- By helping defensively, Campbell aided the team towards a 25-9 overall record and a 15-5 record in the ACC
- Coached Angela Seman as she led the team in digs (486), finishing with 3.95 per set.
Pitt Set to Compete in Three Spring Tournaments
Chancellor Gallagher Names Heather Lyke Pitt Athletic Director
#USAVtryout Blog: Angela Seman
#USAVtryout Blog: Kamalani Akeo
#USAVtryout Blog: Stephanie Williams
Three Panthers Set For National Team Tryouts