Pitt Volleyball will host five camps throughout the summer.
Start time is slated for 1 p.m. on August 22 at the Fitzgerald Field House
The award honors coaches who are up-and-coming and under the age of 30.
Head coach Dan Fisher and staff will hold five different camps during the summer of 2015
Spots are filling up fast as camp dates approach
An All-American collegiate athlete and a National Championship-winning coach, former Concordia University assistant Lindsey Campbell was named assistant coach for the University of Pittsburgh women's volleyball program in February of 2013.
University of Pittsburgh
- 2013, Assistant Coach
- Worked primarily with blockers and defense
- Helped the Panthers improve from a conference winning percentage of .466 in 2012 to .550 in 2013
- 2011-13, Women's Assistant Coach
- Spent two seasons as an assistant to Dan Fisher prior to them both departing for Pitt
- Guided the team to a combined 75-2 record over two seasons, including a 38-0 campaign that culminated in the 2012 NAIA National Title
- 2009-11, Men and Women's Director of Volleyball Operations
AVP: Pro Beach Volleyball League
- 2009-10, Volunteer Coordinator
- Toured throughout the United States
- Organized all volunteers on site
- Managed ticket booth
Tstreet Volleyball Club
- 2010/2012, Head Coach
- Coached ages 13-17 in Irvine California
- Took both her 2010 and 2012 teams to compete in the Junior Olympics
- Played for Concordia University from 2004-08, where she was a three-time All-Conference middle blocker
- Named an NAIA All-American in 2006 and 2007
- Holds school records for games played and block assists in addition to tallying more than 1,000 career kills
- Turned pro upon graduation from CU, playing for Innsbruck, Austria's VC-Tirol from 2008-2009
- Earned her Masters in Coaching and Athletic Administration from Concordia in 2014
- Graduated from Concordia in 2008 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in business sports management
- California native from Dana Point, Ca.
- Has a sister Jaclyn who lives in San Diego, Ca.