Pitt Volleyball will host five camps throughout the summer
Panthers to Hold Clinic at the Fitzgerald Field House
Panthers Set to Face No. 25 Colorado State, CSU Bakersfield and UC Santa Barbara.
Panthers will Split Up and Square Off to Prepare for Season
Pitt Volleyball will host five camps throughout the summer.
Lindsey Campbell enters her fifth season at Pitt and her fifth season with head coach Dan Fisher. Prior to arriving at the University of Pittsburgh, Campbell spent two years as an assistant coach at Concordia University under Fisher.
- Helped lead the Panthers to their first NCAA tournament appearance in 12 years
- Coached a Pitt team that won over 20 games for the third consecutive year
- Being a defensive-minded coach, Campbell helped Jenna Potts towards ranking fifth in the ACC in blocks with 160 total blocks, averaging 1.32 per set, and fifth in the ACC in hitting percentage with .353.
- By helping defensively, Campbell aided the team towards a 25-9 overall record and a 15-5 record in the ACC
- Coached Angela Seman as she led the team in digs (486), finishing with 3.95 per set.
Lund Named to VolleyballMag.Com Fab 50
Fisher Announces 2017 Summer Camps
Four Panthers Named to 2016 All-ACC Academic Volleyball Team
2016: A Year to Remember for Pitt Volleyball
Potts, Kullerkann Sign Professional Contracts; Join Yeazel, Leggs Overseas
Jenna Potts: My Unforgettable Journey with Pitt Volleyball