Pitt Volleyball will host five camps throughout the summer.
Start time is slated for 1 p.m. on August 22 at the Fitzgerald Field House
The award honors coaches who are up-and-coming and under the age of 30.
Panthers to Face Missouri, Arkansas State, South Dakota and Idaho State in 2013 Opener
Newell rounds out new volleyball staff
An All-American collegiate athlete and a National Championship-winning coach, former Concordia University assistant Lindsey Campbell was named assistant coach for the University of Pittsburgh women's volleyball program in February of 2013.
University of Pittsburgh
- 2013, Assistant Coach
- Worked primarily with blockers and defense
- Helped the Panthers improve from a conference winning percentage of .466 in 2012 to .550 in 2013
- 2011-13, Women's Assistant Coach
- Spent two seasons as an assistant to Dan Fisher prior to them both departing for Pitt
- Guided the team to a combined 75-2 record over two seasons, including a 38-0 campaign that culminated in the 2012 NAIA National Title
- 2009-11, Men and Women's Director of Volleyball Operations
AVP: Pro Beach Volleyball League
- 2009-10, Volunteer Coordinator
- Toured throughout the United States
- Organized all volunteers on site
- Managed ticket booth
Tstreet Volleyball Club
- 2010/2012, Head Coach
- Coached ages 13-17 in Irvine California
- Took both her 2010 and 2012 teams to compete in the Junior Olympics
- Played for Concordia University from 2004-08, where she was a three-time All-Conference middle blocker
- Named an NAIA All-American in 2006 and 2007
- Holds school records for games played and block assists in addition to tallying more than 1,000 career kills
- Turned pro upon graduation from CU, playing for Innsbruck, Austria's VC-Tirol from 2008-2009
- Earned her Masters in Coaching and Athletic Administration from Concordia in 2014
- Graduated from Concordia in 2008 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in business sports management
- California native from Dana Point, Ca.
- Has a sister Jaclyn who lives in San Diego, Ca.
Watch: Mariah Bell Feature
Fisher Sets Roster for Pan American Cup, Prepares for Competition
Potts, O'Neill Ready for #USAVcnt Competition
VIDEO: Potts & O'Neill Set to Train with the U.S. Collegiate National Team - Indianapolis Program
Orchard Named Nominee for 2016 NCAA Woman of the Year
Van Buskirk Selected to U19 Canadian National Team