Below you will find a listing of our current ticket offerings for the upcoming season. If you have any questions during your ticket purchase, please contact us by phone at 800-643-7488 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also chat LIVE with a member of our staff (Monday-Friday, 8:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m.) by clicking here.
Men's Basketball Ticket Policies: Click here
- Jun. 13 - Men's Basketball season ticket renewals begin
- Jun. 13 - Exclusive opportunity for new men's basketball season tickets
- Current season ticket holders
- Mini-Plan customers
- Pitt Alumni
- Varsity Letter Club
- Pitt Faculty and Staff
- Former season ticket holders
- Football season ticket holders
- Jun. 17 - Exclusive season ticket opportunity ends
- Jun. 20 - Season Tickets on sale to the general public
- Jul. 29 - Season Ticket Request Due Date
- Sept. 28 - Mini Plans and Non-Conference Single Game Tickets On Sale to General Public
- Nov. 29 - All ACC games on sale to the general public except North Carolina
- Jan. 9 - Season Ticket Holder presale for North Carolina
- Jan. 11 - North Carolina Tickets on sale to the general public
MEN'S BASKETBALL POLICIES
Single Game Ticket Availability: If tickets are available, the Panthers Ticket Office will place them on sale approx. one week prior to the game. The Panthers Ticket Office will notify the men's basketball waiting list members by email prior to releasing tickets to the general public. Join the Men's Basketball Season Ticket Waiting List and be the first to know about single-game tickets if they become available.
Ticket Reprint Requests: Season ticket holders that misplace their full season tickets package and request their season tickets be reprinted should please consider the following: 1.) The original season tickets will be voided and the reprinted tickets will become the valid tickets for the seats and 2.) payment information is required and the Panthers Ticket Office may process payment for ticket reprints.
Panthers fans that misplace their single-game tickets to a Pitt basketball home game and request that their tickets be reprinted should please consider: 1.) The original tickets will be voided and the reprinted tickets will become the valid tickets for the seats. 2.) Payment is required in full. If the reprint is processed online, there will be a fee of $4 per order. If the reprint is processed over the phone or in person, there will be a fee of $10 per order.
Admission Policy: All fans must have a ticket to enter the Petersen Events Center. Children younger than 1 do not need a ticket if they are going to sit on an adult's lap. Children 1 year of age or older are required to have a ticket.
Refunds: Refunds or exchanges are not granted unless an order is not filled. Refunds may not be made due to a time or date change.
Panthers Sweep Doubleheader, Series Against Siena
No. 19 Pitt Defeats Lipscomb, Falls to Troy in Extras
Palmer Medals Twice, Six More Panthers earn All-ACC Honors
Pitt Primed for Pink the Petersen, Senior Day
Pitt Falls to North Carolina 85-67
Panthers Drop Away Meet to Penn State, 195.200-193.525